In 2011, I did two presentations for an ISACA seminar on cloud computing. The slides were on that site, but now the site has been replaced. The slides that I used had content still applicable and useful. So here you find the deck of slides I used for the first presentation.
Presentation title: Building applications for the cloud
- Architecture of a typical application deployed on an infrastructure as a service offering
- Architecture of a typical application deployed on a platform as a service offering
- Cloud application development guidelines
- Storage options
- Support services
- Influence on architecture due to hybrid deployment
- Why Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a must?